Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Workplace

I thought I'd post some pictures of the American Center (and one of the British Center). We had a photo shoot this last week and as you can see, we had a lot of fun.

The other model besides myself is Masha, who is the hardworking lab assistant in the American Center. As you can see, from the pictures, we both have futures in American politics. We just look so good in front of an American flag.

The stuff in Greek is Happy Easter greetings from our Greek Center.

Let's see...you can also see in one of the pictures below our new flatscreen TV. Tragically, they gave us a DVD player that only plays...Russian DVDs. So, we can't really use it.

We have a lot of books. I read them. If you look above my left shoulder in the last picture below, you can see the Obama propaganda we have in the Center. He he he.


















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment